As a simple begining

Guys this is my blog, where I'd love to post you some really nice stuffs with the time, I've really BIG hopes for this. I haven't determinate myself for what is this up for, but I'd like to show you, or write, and post about things and facts of my interest, starting with fashion, clothes, hair, and some others girls stuffs.

This is NO serious blog, because I'll post whether I have free time or when I'd want some stress out, but anyway I hope you like it.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sun-Addicted

You can all search these
in www.maajiswimwear.com

For real, I'm a sun-addicted. I live in the Caribean, so that's my nature as you can see.
 I enjoy every part of HOT-SUN-SUMMMER
 (Actually prety much of the time here you'd feel like in summer) 
From the sumer I ♥ SWIMWEAR, If I could I will be weekly buying swimwear! And I really don't know why my addiction, but I enjoy every part of it. 

Shorts are my day by day clothes, and the fact that you can wear it every single day, and get a little tan every time, is awesome!







No comments:

Post a Comment